Users with admin permissions can access this function and define different recencies to determine which transactional data to display within the output file when creating a Person level campaign.
To create a One Per Aggregation, from the File menu:
- Select - File > Administration > One Per Aggregation Editor
The One Per Aggregations Editor will list any existing recency definitions:
To view or amend an existing definition:
- Click on the Details drop down and edit
You can amend the variable used, the aggregation’s description and the positioning; you can also define which way PeopleStage should sort the variable in order to choose the desired transaction to display.
To create a new aggregation:
- Click + in the bottom right of the Editor window – a New One Per Cell item will appear below any existing definitions
For a Most Recent booking definition, we can use the Booking Date variable to order the transactions and, once sorted, determine that PeopleStage chooses the first transaction based on descending order – i.e. select the closest date relative to today’s date.
If you use a numeric variable and sort descending, PeopleStage selects and displays the largest number.
- Click Details to access and define your settings:
- Variable Reference - navigate to and select the variable to use in sorting the data
- Select: Position - the position with the ordered data that PeopleStage uses
- Sorted: Ascending/Descending - the order in which PeopleStage sorts
Overtype the New One Per Cell description with a name that best describes the recency definition – Most Recent
- Click OK to complete the process