In addition to looking at reports purely in PeopleStage, or doing analysis purely in FastStats, there is also a hybrid approach which allows you to save reports from PeopleStage and open them in FastStats. This provides an easy way to do some simple further analysis:
- Open a Campaign and go to a Message step
- Display the Marketing Effectiveness report for a recent run, report by the message content type from the drop-down menu, for example Brochure
- Click Save and then Generate to create a cube with the same layout as the PeopleStage report
- Enter a filename and save to your private folder
- Switch to FastStats and open the file from your private folder
- Click on the Cube tab and then the Build button
This provides an easy way to create a FastStats result with a complex layout and access to live results.
You could do further analysis, by for example adding Gender as a second dimension to see if male/female more likely to respond.
- Drag the Gender variable on to the drop zone below Brochure
- Click the Build button
You could also transfer this result to FastStats Excelsior or upload to Apteco Orbit.