It is possible to configure email responses for inclusion in the FastStats’ Communication History. This provides you with a full Communication History in one central place and includes campaign details, transactional response details and ESP interactions.
Once configured, the ESP information is usually held in a folder called Email Responses. In here, you can identify:
- when the communication was delivered
- when it was interacted with
- the message name
- the type of interaction – e.g. clicks, opens, unsubscribes, bounces etc.
The amount of information fed back to the FastStats’ Communication History depends on the ESP you are using.
To look at the email responses for a message name run over a time period:
- Create a selection at the Email Responses level and drag and drop Message Name onto the selection
If a particular Message Name has been used more than once, you can also add the Delivery Date to refine the selection.
- Drag and drop a Cube onto the selection and use dimension Message Type from the Email Responses folder
This will give you a breakdown of the email interactions for this campaign: