The Results sub-view shows a list of the last 7 runs of the Optimisation Task for the area and shows the details of whichever run you select:
- Each campaign is listed in a separate row in priority order. The numbered columns relate to the same campaigns, with the tooltip clarifying the name of each
- The Reserved For and Reserved columns show the number of records reserved and the run time of the Campaign Audience is due to use these records
- The Available column gives the total number of records that were available to be optimised – obtained by running the Audience for this Campaign without any volume constraints applied
- The values in red in the Conflict Matrix show how many records were taken from a Campaign’s available count by another Campaign which had a higher priority
- The Constrained column shows any records further removed as a result of Audience volume constraints
The Results sub-view details how the system is reserving records which are eligible for more than one campaign.
A list of the most recent runs of the optimisation process displays at the bottom of the window, including the URN allocation.
- Highlight a run to update the results table at the top of the window
- Click the Refresh icon to update the display
Added in Q2 2019