The menu bar provides access to the some of the peripheral functions of PeopleStage.
File Menu - The file menu provides the following functions and access to the Administration menu (depending on your permissions):
- Refresh Diagram - Refreshes the Top level diagram view
- Administration Menu - This menu provides options for common PeopleStage administration
- Refresh Results - Refreshes the results in a view
- Run Response Attribution- Provides a manual method to run the Response Attribution process for the whole diagram for all users
- Use Gradual Zoom - Gradual zoom when enabled allows you to use the mouse wheel to zoom partially in, in the diagram rather than having the objects filling all available space
- Exit - Use this option to close PeopleStage
Edit Menu - Access Undo, Redo, Copy and Paste. You can use them with their shortcut key combinations. To reverse your last action, press CTRL+Z. To reverse your last Undo, press CTRL+Y.
View Menu - Access troubleshooting features of PeopleStage See Debug Log
Help Menu - Opens this Help Centre and support features.